Beginners 1 Spanish ONLINE Group Course- 6 students
November 23, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Free
Course Description: Group Class, 6 students max. Hosted via Zoom, Digital Materials included, Lots of opportunities to speak and ask questions in a 2 hour long class, course consists of 5 classes.
Provides students with a sound foundation of spoken Spanish language skills. Students learn the pronunciation and basic grammar of everyday conversational Spanish, through practical exercises, dialogues and in-class conversation.
Upon successful completion of this course, the students will be able to:
- Introduce themselves in a Spanish conversation.
- Greet friends and family in Spanish.
- Ask and give simple information about people and places.
- Pronounce correctly and use basic vocabulary.
- To ask questions.
- To form sentences correctly in Spanish.
- Make reservations and order in a restaurant.
- Use regular verbs in present tense.
Emphasis on in-class conversation.
Each Unit has a comprehensive outline including: communicative functions, grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary and quiz.